Nathan’s Mobile Car Detailing Join Our Team
Nathan’s Automotive Detailing, one of Cleveland’s premier detailing companies, is offering an immediate, year-round, full-time position as an Automotive Detailer within our impressive team of energetic self-starters. Nathan’s Automotive Detailing is founded and based firmly on the principles of Jesus Christ, with 100% customer satisfaction being our most important goal. We achieve this by attracting great people to join our team who will delight our customers and achieve customer loyalty. We have an exceptional company culture and are currently in a rapid state of growth.
We are seeking an experienced Automotive Detailer who will clean, refurbish and detail vehicles either as part of our mobile unit serving all of Northeast Ohio or our shop located in Solon, OH. We prefer candidates with vocational training and/or experience, although we will provide training for the right entry-level candidate.
- All interior detailing, such as cleaning cracks and crevices, upholstery extraction, and vacuum; bring life back to the interior; have that eye for detail!
- All exterior detailing, such as hand wash, tar & bug removal, chrome cleaning, aluminum polishing, clay bar process.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers with a smile on your face.
- Maintain quality service by following detailing process and procedures and obtaining approval from customer.
- Maintain tools and equipment by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by adhering to work standards and practices.
- High productivity while maintaining high quality work
- Ability to work well with co-workers
- Strong verbal communication
- Ability to work with a smile on your face and a positive attitude
- Equipment maintenance
- Functional and technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Safety management
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate an automobile, including automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be available to work Monday thru Friday, some Saturdays.
- Must be able to work outside year-round.
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
Our commitment to you:
- Direct deposit weekly
- Year-round, full-time work
- Time and a half for overtime!
- Potential medical benefits
- A professional and respectful work environment
- Intensive training processes to enable you to succeed
- Satisfying and enjoyable place to work
- Great opportunity for advancement
- Good earning potential based on ability to turn high quality, productive hours